published by Justine on Jul 20, 2021 at 6:33 PM
Mom struggles to leave her apartment mouse infested, but what had to happen, happened. His one year old boy only ate the feces that a mouse left in its cradle. The child had to be taken away emergency in hospital.
>>> To read also: Emmanuel Macron very moved: he receives a beautiful gift from a child (video)
A child urgently admitted to hospital
Aged 23 years, a mother and her one-year-old child live in a mouse infested apartment since May 2021. Since moving in, the young mother claims to have caught no less than 20 mice and his Mental Health is deteriorating day by day. By the way, “Tommy [son fils] is constantly ill and coughing. He vomits in projectile, he has a constant fever ”.
After noticing the mouse in her son’s cradle, the young mother quickly realized that he had eaten the rodent feces. However, “when I took his temperature, it was 40, so I took him to the hospital. When they took it a few hours later after giving him paracetamol, it went down to 38 ″.
>>> To read also: She discovers a mouse fetus in her bunch of grapes bought in stores
The apartment is unsanitary
The child spent no less than 7 hours in the hospital. The mice gave him a virus : “They told me to give him ibuprofen and if anything changes call someone”. Since the incident, mother and son both sleep on the sofa bed in the living room to prevent mice from crawling on the child while he is sleeping.
But for the past few days, Tommy has been staying with his grandmother where his health improves clearly since his cough has disappeared. Following this improvement, the mother complained to Sutton Housing Partnership who takes care of the Sutton houses. Indeed, maintenance agent has only come to set traps once since its development and despite multiple reminders. Unfortunately, she cannot move out and “sees them [les souris] run and play lots of them going out at once, you can hear them in the walls and in the ceiling ”.
>>> To read also: Aldi: A little mouse causes panic in the supermarket